OBA/CLE present: Tools for Tomorrows Lawyers
NOTE: In order to obtain credit for this webcast it MUST be viewed on 11/12/2014 starting at 9 am CST, because this program is being broadcast at that date and time, the credit is considered unlimited by OBA/MCLE.
Checkpoints: This program will contain random checkpoints. In order to submit credit for this program, you must confirm your presence at the checkpoints. If you do not meet the checkpoint requirement you may not receive credit for the live program. The checkpoint submission is entirely dependent on your successful completion of the system check.
* Lawyers and Change: How to Survive in the Future You Didnâ€™t Expect
* The Paperless Office Is a Reality (and a Necessity) Today
* Project & Process Management for Lawyers
* Top Tools: Practice Management Solutions and Document Assembly Tools
* Technology: Creative Uses, Ethical Practices
* Strategies for Change: An Interactive Discussion
CLE CREDIT: This course has been approved by the Oklahoma Bar Association Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 6 hours of mandatory CLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics
November 12, 2014 9:00 AM Central
Oklahoma Bar Association
Total Credits: 6.00
Ethics (included in Credit total): 1.00